Re: [IPk] re competitive gymnastics

Indeed, yes.  The British Gymastics Association (I think that's the
governing body???) may well have a Disability Officer who will support
you in obtaining the help you need in order to keep your daughter in the

Best wishes,

(dm 30+, 508 2+, never could get the hang of parallel bars)

In message <000b01c3a792$11da7860$email @ redacted>, Abigail King
<email @ redacted> writes
>Isn't severe or disabling hypos a criteria for pump funding?
 > Has Sascha's consultant partially " come round" to your opinion as he states
>no clinical necessity on basis of good A1c rather
> than "pumps are dangerous". Have you shon him the NICE guidelines? Does he
>expect Sascha to give up gymnastics?- this is
>contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org

Pat Reynolds
email @ redacted
   "It might look a bit messy now,
                    but just you come back in 500 years time"
   (T. Pratchett)