RE: [IPk] Sets and splitting doses

On 10 Nov 2003 at 19:17, Andrew Dysch wrote:

> Just a thought - have you been advised to use a safety loop?  By this I
> mean, make a loop of tubing a few inches from the cannula site & stick it
> down with micropore tape.  If the tubing gets tugged, the loop gets
> smaller, but the site stays safe.  It works wonders for Sam.

Hi Andrew,

Yes, I think we must get some tape and give this a try. We
cut the sticky part of a plaster off and used that the
first night but it was a bit fiddly so we didn't bother

thanks & best wishes,
Mum to Emily aged 11, dx Oct '99
D-Tron Plus pump since 27th Oct,
Robert aged 13 dx Mar '03
Novomix 30 x 2 (+ Novorapid when hungry!),
and Matthew aged 8.