[IPk] clinic appointment sigh

I had to postpone my clinic appointment today because I have students
sitting an exam the week of my appointment - I can't take time off. The
earliest date they could give me after 3 December was 19 May 2004! I don't
find clinic appointments any use because I have fairly good control and no
complications, but a year and a half is a bit long even for me.

I'm not going to kick up about it because clinic doesn't do much for me, but
I shudder to think of the people who need more help than I do that don't
think to kick up about it.