Re: [IPk] Re:Blocked tube, etc

Hi Helen
Going by instinct usually works better for me too!
Reading labels often doesn't work, because they lump together things which
have a totally different speed of absorption. Whereas I know that if I'm
eating e.g. chickpeas or lentils with my meal, I'll need less insulin than
the carb total would suggest.
Di