[IPk] Thank you

Thanks Rhoda for sending the kendall Polyskins and mefilm to try on Ryan, at
or check up last wednesday I mentioned the irritation caused by tegaderm to
 our DSN and she said we willl do some trial runs to make sure nothing irritates
Ryan when he uses the insertion sets, she did say it could e the emla cream as
if it is left on for too long it can cause redness.

Thanks very much again

Denise Martin mum to Ryan age 7 dxd @ 9 months novoprapid and lantus ATM
 waiting for the pump nurse to come back off her holidays in Austrailia so we
get started!!