Re: [IPk] Insulin for Pasta

Yes, I often have a problem dealing with takeaway pizza, but rarely with my
own pizza, which I make by buying the base and adding my own toppings. There
is way way way less fat on it, and I just bolus for the carbs and it's fine.
Takeaway pizza I have to do countless awkward operations such as dual or sqare
wave bolusing, a lot of guesswork, and a lot of testing. The amount of inuslin
I end up taking bears no relation to the carb content of the pizza!