RE: [IPk] Sets and splitting doses

On 8 Nov 2003 at 13:30, Joyce Jones wrote:

> Hi Jos
> The D-Tron plus allows you to do an extended bolus so eliminating that
> forgotten one you had planned to do.

Yes, I think that's probably the way we will go. I
suggested it yesterday but Emily was too hungry and said
she would give the rest later but we forgot. I don't
suppose it will take long once Emily is used to setting it.

Thanks & bws,
Mum to Emily aged 11, dx Oct '99
Novorapid x 4, Glargine x 1, D-Tron Plus pump from the 27th
Robert aged 13 dx Mar '03
Novomix 30 x 2 (+ Novorapid when hungry!),
and Matthew aged 8.