RE: [IPk] Argh! Blocked tube?

Hi Helen,

Yes it is scary when it happens.  This is why on a pump we have to check
regularly.  Only way of knowing if the insulin is getting through.

You can get "occlusions" (blockages) and sometimes it happens quickly
and other times (in my limited to a year's experience) it can be ages
between these incidents.

You did the right thing, and that's the most important thing.

BTW you may find it helpful to keep drinking water to flush out the
kidneys.  I find it helps a bit... or maybe I just think so :-)

All the best