[IPk] Pump on its way

Having been "fighting our corner" for about six months, we had a telephone
call this week to say that there is a temporary pump for Robert to try for a
 three month period. If he likes it, gets on well and wants to continue a new
will then be provided for him.

He is delighted.  We have been counting carbs for quite some time already, so
feel ready to shift across.  Really keeping our fingers crossed that it is as
good as you all say it is.

Count down to 11th December 11th.

Jane Jones
for Robert Jones aged 10 mths.  Diagnosed 5 yrs ago.