Re: [IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #547

Hi Rachel
I think most people find they need more insulin the higher they are (because
insulin resistance is higher the higher your BG is). Are you just trying to
lower your BG with the correction dose, or are you eating (and bolusing) at
the same time? If you're doing the latter, that will make things more
difficult. Unless I really have to for some reason, I try never to eat
(carbs) unless my BG is below 10. And definitely never when my BG is above
about 14, or it will never come down!