[IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #547

Can anyone help me, when I am high BG over 15, I seem to need one hell of a
 lot more insuling than what I should give myself, before it even attempts to go
lower.  I am on humalog, and since being on the pump, it appears to take ages
to get into my system when I do a correction dosage. Does anyone out there
 have any ideas why or what I can do, only 4.0 units is a lot to correct, when I
should only need 1.0 unit of humulog.  I shall look forward to hearing from
anyone, concerning this Many Thanks to all that answer.  Any yes I do worry
 occaisionally about my children get IDD but at the end of the day if it's going
happen it will happen and if it doesn't it doesn't there is no point
 worrying, as the treatment is one hell of a lot better than when I was
 After pumping for a month, I would personally put them on a pump privately if I
had to.  So my motto is don't worry about it be happy loads of love Rach xx