RE: [IPk] Thanks and lots more questions from a Newbie!

Hi Louise
I have 3 grown up children, was diagnosed when eldest was 2yrs old he is
now 34, and I still worry about them. Not only that they all ask me to
test their blood periodically. Thankfully they are all very healthy.
Good luck with your quest.
Joyce Jones