[IPn] Can U help?

The fall pledge drive is off to a good start, with a total raised
so far of $610. There is still a ways to go to reach our $5,000
target for the quarter but I believe we can do it easily at this

We've received a challenge from the LONE STAR state for $100.
Match the generosity of Texas and double the value of your

Now's a perfect time to make a contribution and make
every dollar you donate worth $2 to Insulin Pumpers. Matching this
$100 challenge will raise our total for the month to over $800. There
are 15 donors so far this month and IP has a big thank you for each
of them. Won't you join with them to help support YOUR forum?

To make a matching contribution toward this challenge, or to make a
continuing gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the Insulin Pumpers donation
page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035