At long, long last, today I received a phone call from my PCT (South and East
Dorset) to say that they have FINALLY agreed the process for funding
 consumables for existing pump users. The problem (??!) was that they had agreed
necessary monies for the expected 'new' users as suggested by NICE guidelines,
but hadn't a clue what to do about current users.

Huge relief, I feel as if a massive weight has been lifted off me!

So for all those of you who still haven't had a favourable response - don't
give up, stay very calm (easier said than done, I know) and be very, very
 persistent - it may not make any difference to speed of decision making, but
I at least felt as if I was doing something!! :D

Best wishes to all,
Judi, Wareham, Dorset