RE: [IPk] Good news and pump day 1!

Glad you had a good pump-start session.  As Di said, you have a couple
of days for the residual long acting insulin to work out of your system
and for your to adjust and settle your basals and boluses.

I started just over a year ago and it has really helped.

Glad too the car was found undamaged.  So sorry about the money from the
bank.  I know how worrying that can be when on limited income.

First step with your pump is behind you, so here's hoping it is the
start of a better chapter for you.

All the best