Re: [IPk] Good news and pump day 1!

Hi Helen
Glad you got the car back etc.
Two important things to remember -
(1) it takes a while to figure out all the right basals and boluses..
(2) there will still be long-acting insulin hanging around for up to  *several
days* in your body (after you have stopped injecting it), which will have an
effect on your levels. Unbelievable, but true for many people.

Good luck with it