[IPn] Fall pledge drive - day 4

It is day four of the Insulin Pumpers fall pledge drive. Fund
raising efforts have resulted in several hundred dollars in donations
from our membership so far. Keep up the GOOD WORK!!

To see the progress so far, visit the donor Thank You page at

We still have $35 remaining on PHILADELPHIA's challenge. Can you give
matching funds???

Your contributions are needed to keep the lights on and the messages
flowing :-) You may thing that a small donation of $10 or $20 doesn't
make much difference, but that's what is typically given and that's
how Insulin Pumpers pays it's bills, with your small contributions.
They all ADD UP! If each member of the list gave only a dollar a
month these pledge drives would be completely unnecessary. So if you
have not yet made a contribution to support Insulin Pumpers, won't
you please take the time to visit our donor page and make a small
donation to help Insulin Pumpers pay for the fall quarter.

Where to Contribute:

To make a matching contribution toward this challenge, or to make a
continuing gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the Insulin Pumpers donation
page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035