[IPk] Removing Infusion Set Patch

 I'm still on my trial run and i'm currently using the Quick Set Infusion Set,
but when it comes to removing the Quick Set that's when i'm having slight
problems. I have real trouble removing the sticky patch that is attached to my
skin, i have to really tug at it to remove it which leaves my skin very sore.
Does anybody else have trouble with this,and is there an easier way to remove
the patch ?