Re: [IPk]frozen shoulder

I had a frozen shoulder, I had 3 steroid injections, messed my blood results
up for a few weeks, particularly the first few days.  I had physio once a week
for 18 months and my shoulder is now fully recovered.  It was extremely hard
work exercising twice a day for 18 months and attending physio.  My shoulder
muscles are not strong but Ihave full movement and can now work on
 strengthening the muscles. The physio told me that it takes up to2 years to
recover.

There is no quick cure I'm afraid!

Christine

Pumper for 7 years