RE: [IPk]frozen shoulder

Hi All

I had a cortisone injection for frozen shoulder back in May, which
seemed to cure it for about 4 weeks. I had to increase basal up to 160%
for 5 days. The pain is back with a vengeance. I have had another
injection which has not helped at all, increased basal for only 1 day
then was given Tramadol to take for the pain BS dropped dramatically.
Does any one know if Tramadol lowers Blood Sugars?

Joyce Jones D 23yrs pumping since April