[IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #540

In a message dated 01/11/2003 02:46:10 PM GMT Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> From: "Adrian Miller" <email @ redacted

Adrian, I too had to go through several procedures, regarding insulin
 changes, and all sorts before I was referred to go onto the pump. It started
 december and I went on my pump October this year, it is just normal procedure
try everything and I was told this is the last resort.  All the changes were
 frustrating for me as nothing worked but I am now on a pump and it's well worth
the wait  Rachel