Re: [IPk] Tegaderm & Opsite?

Hi Pat

The reason I put tegaderm on my son's hand is that when he has his annual
check up the hospital take blood which he does not like, does anyone?    I put
emla cream on the back on his hands which has to stay on for an hour so it is
then covered with tegaderm to stop him wiping it off. The hospital know it
irritates his skin but have offered no alternative and I wasn't aware of any

To stop Ryan becoming upset and wriggling to get away from having blood taken
which makes it worse and harder the skin irritation is worth it once a year

Denise mum to Ryan age 7 dxd @ 9 months old