Re: [IPk] Charlie Dalton - time zones

fantastic news, Barbara!
So glad you had a good time and that things went well. That's a very postitive
story for the rest of us, especially those worried about travelling with a
pump. My experience of time zones and pumping is similar - sometimnes I have
no problems, sometimes I have to keep testing and adjusting a bit, but it's
almost always better and easier than on MDI!!!