[IPk] Non DM - Norton Internet Security

Hello everyone

I have just purchased the Norton Internet Security 2004 and I have never had
so many problems.  I am at the stage of wondering whether to smash a hammer
 through my computer screen and rip out all the wires and then drive off down
drive and go to the pub for a swift half and then come back home and try
 again! OR ask all of you if your computer freezes and refuses to do anything
ask it to after you have installed this program and then uninstalled it and
then re-installed it.  I think I will take it back.

Frustrated mum of Danielle aged 9, pumping since Nov 2002
D myself but not pumping (and only bothered about this stupid program)