Re: [IPk] Anyone Mums willing to help?

Hiya John

I know a lady that might be interested in completing your questionnaire.  She
has a diabetic boy aged 7.  I recently did it for you and I was pleased to
 see that there was no reference to name, address etc and I felt comfortable
it.  I will pass this information on and hopefully she will contact you

Mum to Danielle aged 9, pumping since Nov 2002, D since Aug 2001