Re: [IPk] Minimed 508 Syringes

email @ redacted writes:

> used to use the short cannula Sofsets that Pat described (MMT-321), but
> have since switched to the QuickSet. I can't remember whether you are funded
> -
> if not, Medtronic may well send you a few free of charge to trial but if
> they
> won't do this, I would be happy to send you some of my own (only a few left
> now
> but going to waste here, only available to those not currently funded!).
> Postal services permitting, of course :-)

Hiya Mary

Well I have recently received the funding for the consumables so I won't take
the freebies from you.  Actually, I once bought some off someone on this list
and I asked them to send me an email/invoice kind of thing and I sent that
off to the PCT and they refunded the cost.  If you want to price it up, I can
sort it out off list.  What I do is I order rom wherever I want, send the copy
invoice to the PCT and they refund me.

Well, you say you use the Quick Sets now.  What is the difference between
 them and the SofSets? I used the Quick Sets on Danielle and we both liked them
 actually. I am getting confused now as to which ones I want to keep using so I
might get a few different ones in our little box so that we can decide as we
are changing the set.  I must admit, I am cautious about the Rapids because
the last one came out and re-pricked her skin and there was blood there.  This
was from pulling her jeans up and down I think.

Let me know what you want to do about your sets that you don't need anymore.

Barbara
Mum to Danielle aged 9, pumping with 508 since Nov 2002