Re: [IPk] Minimed 508 Syringes

In a message dated 11/2/2003 7:13:40 AM GMT Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> No, we have not tried the Soft Set.  I am going to order some of those

Hi Barbara,

I used to use the short cannula Sofsets that Pat described (MMT-321), but
 have since switched to the QuickSet. I can't remember whether you are funded -
if not, Medtronic may well send you a few free of charge to trial but if they
 won't do this, I would be happy to send you some of my own (only a few left now
but going to waste here, only available to those not currently funded!).
Postal services permitting, of course :-)