Re: [IPk] Burgled and pump appt

I'm very sorry to hear about your troubles. I know what you are going through
with the burglary. The same thing happened to us about 3 years ago while we
were away on holiday. The house burgled, car and garage keys found and the car
stolen. However, our car and house contents and building insurance covered
 everything without any problem. The building ins. covered the replacement of
smashed house door and locks since house keys were also taken. I would
 definitely press your insurance company to cover the loss. Perhaps speak to
higher up in the company.