Re: [IPk] Unwanted attachments

Hi Jackie
You can rest assured that any message sent to IP-UK wwith an attachment gets
its attachment automatically removed by our software. If you saw an attachment
on a message from IP-uK then it is something to do with your mailer which is
dding the attachment on receipt of the message... I have no idea why.