Re: [IPk] Pat: Saline trial

Relax (I will slap you if I have to!). I am on a 507C and have been for
almost 3years and it is awesomely wonderful.

The "Sofserter" is magic (I actually AM needle phobic even after 35 years),
I have no problems with it at all, wham bam, your needle's in ma'am. It is
easy peasy, honest! There is no way in the world I would be able to insert
one manually - and Minimed here suggest you not try without a 'serter
because they require speed for assurance and most of us just can't do it.
Inserting a sofset, on average, hurts me far less than doing a finger prick
(and I have callouses from so many). Fear not fair maiden!!!!

As far as boluses and basals go, I am hoping someone will give you a little
guidance at first (they do here), but I am positive that after 29yrs of
this pernicious condition, you will master it fast. Trust me, I know lots
of doctors!!!

Hang in there, you'll be fine (and yes, you are allowed to panic a bit) :)