RE: [IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #540

I've had trouble with a frozen shoulder and my other one is sore and a bit
frozen now.

Apparently its not uncommon for both shoulders to be affected. I was told it
is directly related to high BGs. I have had two cortisone injections and
months of intensive physiotherapy/manipulation with dramatic improvement to
start off with - but now I appear to be stuck in a rut with it!