[IPk] Re: Unwanted attachments

Hi there, all

On 01/11/03, you said:

MM> Don't worry - the originals are probably in HTML/RTF format (gives things
MM> like colour/fonts etc.) and this is quite normal.
MM> (If you don't understand - just ignore them!!)

OK - 'ish advice. I don't use an intel compatible machine, nor do I use outlook
- or any of it's variants. However, I do know about computers, and the best
advice i couold offer is, don't even open any attachment that you are not
expecting, especialy wiht outlook. it could be a virus.  The same advice could
equally apply to any message. Always verify the source before opening a mail
with attachments.

 Anytime four New Yorkers get into a cab together without arguing, a bank
has just taken place.
-- Johnny Carson