[IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #540

>From: email @ redacted (ip-uk-digest)
>To: email @ redacted
>Subject: ip-uk-digest V2 #540
>Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 06:43:08 -0800

Hi Adrian

I've had trouble with a frozen shoulder and my other one is sore and a bit
frozen now.  My hospital said this was associated with complications due to
being high but I was sure it was to do with hypos.  They then said I must
have hit it when hypo and not known (funny no bruising or red marks) or just
laid on it at a funny angle.  I have remained convinced that the hypo itself
was causing the problem.

What have you been told?

Bye Heather

Pumping 1year with varied results.
I am sure that if my Rheumatologist says that I must try harder to