Re: [IPk] Minimed 508 Syringes

email @ redacted writes:

> I don't think you've tried the softset yet, have you?  That is a minimed
> product, and might suit Danielle as well as the Rapids do.

Hiya Pat

No, we have not tried the Soft Set.  I am going to order some of those and
some more of the Rapids as a back-up.  Which ones do you use again?  I forget
which sets people use because there is quite a lot of us now on this list and
all use different sets and pumps.
Pat, you wrote:-
OK: votes: should I contact my credit card company and get them to lean
on Medtronic, or should I continue to let them send me a statement every
month (I guess this costs them about 50p a time!).

Well they did the same with me Pat.  I am about #9.00 in credit with them and
when I place a new order they don't take that into consideration.  What you
have to do is ask them how much the order is that you have just placed with
them (if that is how you do it) and then tell them to deduct the amount from
that you are in credit.  Well next time I ring them I shall be asking them for
the total cost which they take from my visa card and then I will say "Deduct
the #9.00 that I am in credit" and they will. (Well, if they know their
accounts, they will).

Thanks for your advice Pat.  Let us know how you get on with Minimed and your
credit balance.

Mum to Danielle aged 9, pumping since Nov 2002, trying new sets
D myself for 30 years,  not pumping