RE: [IPk] Burgled and pump appt

Helen, what an absolute bummer after all you've been and going through.

I'd certainly query the insurance response and if need be contact the
insurance ombudsman.  Details on the back of your insurance form.

Ask police about this.  That's probably the quickest thing to do.  You
need your car and maybe offer the insurance company some free publicity
via the media cc to Watchdog/regional programmes/ Trading Standards.

I'd offer to come and give you a life but with my chest infection, you
don't want that on top of everything else.

Go for the pump meeting, it's relaxed and friendly and not taxing...

Don't let the b*****s get you down, at least for too long.

All the best.