[IPk] Burgled and pump appt

Feeling very sick here. We were burgled during the night Thursday. Took
coats, Christmas pressies, Car keys, wallet and car! Then used cards to get my
 wages from bank machine...but no PIN written down?! On top of this, insurance
not classed as theft as keys stolen from inside house? Where are you supposed
to keep them? With my health probs(CFS/arthritis/fybro, etc) and two young
 kids with special needs, I need the car! Plus, pump fitting appt Tuesday not in
this town, so now I don't know if I can make it. Will probably get a lift off
my dad, but to be quite honest, don't feel like going ahead. Stress is taking
it's usual effects of hypos. Have to learn how to do various things with the
pump beforehand. But my brain isn't functioning at all.
There are some terrible people in this world!
Helen...feeling pretty P*((%^ off right now!