RE: [IPk] Sasha's consultant

Hi Heather

Do you think Harrogate would take someone on from Gloucestershire??   How
would it work if someone live so far away from the hospital.  Well my
consultant did say that he would be happy  ( well not happy, but less
concerned)   if a centre that had lots of pump experience was involved!!   I
still think he feels that only people with severe problems should take the
(great) risk of using one of those new fangled things called pumps and
cannot understand why we should even consider it for a moment.