Re: [IPk] bad paeds care

Hi Pat - thanks for the advice - OK lets say I go to my GP on Wednesday and
tell him that I wish to put Yasmeen on MDI as a stepping stone to allow me
to become more familiar with carb counting and the pumps available and buy a
little more time.

I've heard that Lantus has been quite good as a basal insulin and although
only licensed in the UK to adults is available to children with parental
consent. What would you personally recommend/advise re insulin types for
MDI. I understand that this will only be your opinion and will not hold you
to ransom!!
Can MDI be administered via pens or are separate syringes required.

Many thanks again