Re: [IPk] Dissapointing meeting with Sasha,s consultant

Dear Rob,

I'm sorry you got so upset with the hospital - but pleased you seem to
have a supportive GP.

The remortgaging route is something to look at: looking at a pump, and
supplies for 2 years, you are looking at around #4,000 - on a ten year
repayment mortgage, that is probably do-able (even if it may mean no
holidays).  I personally found it impossible to convince my pro-pumping
doctor that I could spend my own money.  Even though I feel, morally, it
was the government's money anyway (I used to work freelance, and put the
tax and NI money in a building society account, so I wouldn't spend it.
The building society demutualised, and hence I had enough money to buy a

On the business of not taking your daughter to your next appointment:
I'd see if it is possible for all the checks they would do to be done at
your GP's the week before.

Best wishes,

(dm 30+, 508 1+, spent the 'governments money', and then some, on
Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)