[IPk] study on glycaemic control & prganancy

Hi all -

The above links to a report about a study in Norwich that looked at
preganancy outcome in relation to glycaemic control. They found women with a
HbA1c above 7.5 were four times as likely to have a poor outcome
(miscarriage, complications, deformities, etc). Print the article and show
it to your consultant when you make a case for a pump!

Grain is the enemy of the sedentary classes.