Re: [IPk] Having a bad day or two

Hi Heather,

I thought you were talking about priming the cannula, which is what I was
talking about doing. On a Sof-Set, you do prime the cannula before
insertion. For a Silhouette or Tender set, you do not prime the cannula
until the set has been inserted, which is why you give Sam a bolus just
after putting in the set. (So many terms, huh?!)