Re: [IPk] Having a bad day or two

Hi Melissa,

Yes we are using the Silhouettes. Can I just talk through the process with
you?...

New set goes on (huge needle, not too shallow (see I have been reading and
absorbing).
Prime the pump with the new reservoir and tube until insulin coming out of
the end small needle.
Then click that end into the bit stuck on Sam.
Then prime 0.3u.

Heather B.