Re: [IPk] Having a bad day or two

Hi Melissa
That might be the reason for the extra .5 units. I find it often just needs
something to "kickstart" the absorption.
Actually having a bath *after* changing the set helps too (effect of the hot
I think the 0.7 unit thing was measured scientifically taking into account
the length of the needle - I know it works for some people. But the
scientific stuff doesn't take into account the actual absorption factors.
You're probably right about the caution thing as well though.