Re: [IPk] Having a bad day or two

Hi Di,

Thanks for the info. I usually wind up changing my set after a bath or
shower, so I will have disconnected for a little while (usually no more than
20 mins.), but I don't eat or exercise immediately after a set change. Maybe
that's why I need the extra .5u...? About the .7 recommendation: I do think
that's probably not really enough to prime the set properly, but it's
possible that it's safer for the set manufacturers and marketers to err on
the side of caution rather than get accused of 'causing' hypos (or am I
heading in the wrong direction with that assumption?).