Re: [IPk] Having a bad day or two

I'm getting confused now...

When I'm putting a new set on, I prime the pump until I can see the insulin
'pulsing' out of the set and then I connect it the part that's stuck on Sam
and prime for 0.3u. This works well. We did try 0.5u but that tipped him too
low. We did, rather extravagantly 'waste' a fresh infusion set to check.

Heather B.