RE: [IPk] Having a bad day or two

Hi Barbara

I would agree with what has been said before - highs all day
that don't come down (I can bring mine down from 17 to less
than 10 inside an hour usually) are almost always set
problems for me.  Occasionally I may be starting an illness
but usually the rise is smaller (ie 10 - 12 rather than the
17 - 19's of set problems).

Hopefully the next few days will be better for you

IDDM 26 yrs 508 18 months

Registered in England No: 3763515
Registered Address:
			100 Thames Valley Park Drive