[IPk] a word of warning about infusion site placement

Hi folks
This might sound obvious but it only just occurred to me. You need to be
quite careful if you use a site in your hip/buttock area and you do a fair
bit of walking or other exercise in your normal routine. For the last 3 days
I had a set in my hip/buttock and I realised that I was getting bad hypos
several times a day. It then occurred to me that the walk to work, going
dancing, going shopping and walking around, and going to the gym had much
more of a BG lowering effect than they normally do. And it's obvious now why,
because the site was in an area of large muscle which gets used for all those
activities - far more so than the stomach muscles (which I use a lot dancing,
but not while walking around normally). So the insulin was being absorbed far
more quickly and dropping my BGs.
Anyway, just thought I'd pass that on.