[IPn] There's some more work to do....

Matching contributions from new members toward MINNESOTA's challenge
now total $75.00, when we do that again, it will complete the
challenge. This is excellent progress and my thanks go out to all of
you for helping to support Insulin Pumpers. Please won't those of you
that have not made a prior contribution and are just waiting for the
right time, send a small contribution now to help match this
challenge and move us a little closer to the goal for the quarter.

We have two days until Thanksgiving and still must raise another
$1,500.00 after this challenge is matched to finish the pledge drive.

For on-line matching and continuing  contributions using our secure
server, please visit

for challenges

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206