RE: [IPk] Our GP supports our request for funding

Dear Barbara
You wrote: If anyone is thinking of seeing their GP to get him on your
side for funding and would like to see my letter, please let me know.
Yes please, I have been offered a months trial but am reluctant to take
up the offer only to have it taken away from me just as I had got used
to it, as there is no way I can afford this on my own.

Joyce Jones