RE: [IPk] Overdose

Hi Louis

Sasha is fine now, we gave her a big chocolate muffin with loads of custard
and her blood sugar was 17+mmols at 11.30 pm .  We checked her every two
hours or so during the night and it came down to 4.3 by 7.30 am.  We did
have a really brilliant day the next day when Sasha bg was in perfect range
all day but since then we have been having too many lows.  Not sure why
because I know that the overdose has gone by now.

We are currently investigating pumping at the moment.  We are seeing Sasha's
consultant with a view to seeing if her will refer us to hospital that will
support us.